6 Bands, 6.2 Miles: Turning it Up for our 40th
April 22, 2016
The 40th Bellin Run will be like none other before it, including a fantastic lineup of music to pump up the participants and entertain fans along the route. It’ll be a run through the decades with six bands entertaining at different points along the course through Green Bay and Allouez.
• Cat 5 will keep everyone moving and grooving to the sounds of the 70s at Mile 2. Featuring four lead vocalists and more instruments than you can shake a tail at, Cat 5 will cover many favorites from the early years of the Bellin Run.
• It just wouldn’t be the Bellin Run without a Parrothead Party. Look for this year’s Jimmy Buffet-inspired fun at Mile 3.5 with the Music Jar Band laying down the grooves.
• When it comes to the music of the 80s, you can’t go wrong with Replica. From Survivor to Journey to Cheap Trick, this quartet will inspire the runners and walkers and get others dancing at Mile 4.
• At Mile 4.5, the sounds move into the 90s with the Feel Good Kids, Green Bay’s latest party band. You’ll love the music from the talented musicians and have a blast watching them perform.
• Listen for the 2000’s stage at Mile 5.5 where Green Screen Kid will entertain. The Appleton trio will keep it fresh with a mix of alternative, rock and pop music as the runners get ready for the stretch run.
• Bringing the runners and walkers home for the 40th Bellin Run will be Green Bay’s premier party band – Big Mouth & the Power Tool Horns with the “almost there” celebration at Mile 6.
Six bands over 6.2 miles to pump up the volume and celebrate 40 years of the Bellin Run.