Virtual Bellin Run
REGISTRATION FOR THE VIRTUAL EVENT CLOSES JUNE 5!
The Bellin Run now offers a virtual option in addition to the in-person option. This is a great option for people who want to participate in this iconic event but are not able to make it to Green Bay on event day, do not feel comfortable with the in-person event for any reason or just like to walk or run alone.
Here’s how it works:
- Those registered for the virtual event will have their race packet sent via USPS on or about June 5.
- You are able to complete the 6.2 miles anytime between June 11 & June 19
- There are two ways to have your results recorded:
1. Use the RTRT.me app, available on iOS and Android, and your result will automatically be submitted. Details for use of the app:
- You will receive a personalized “Connect & Claim” email on or about June 5.
- The Connect & Claim email template will include a link to claim your profile, which is necessary to use the app.* This email will also include a short video of what to expect when using the app.
- After you have claimed your profile you are able to run as many practice run as you want until the race officially goes live on June 11
- Practice runs will not have any of the custom audio messages that will be included during the official virtual timeframe.
- Practice runs will still give you mile splits, pace, time, etc.
- Runner Tracking will not work for practice runs (that is also saved for official runs only)
2. Submit via this Google document form anytime between June 11 and 19
*Note: the email will instruct you to claim your profile FROM YOUR PHONE. If you do not have access to your email on your phone, click here for more instructions.