Current Results & Photos
View Official 2023 Bellin Run Results.
Finisher Certificate – click on your result and then click “Finisher Certificate”
View and download FREE photos from the 2023 Bellin Run
Questions regarding photos: [email protected]
The Bellin Run is a memorable experience. Crossing the finish line is an experience that should be celebrated and commemorated. We are continually adding new technology to help this experience.
In 2023 we will be using the RTRT.me app for both the in-person and virtual events:
Download the RTRT Race App so you can have your results kiosk in the palm of your hands. In the app you will see live leaderboards, have access to your finisher badge, and be able to send friends and family members a finisher selfie.
You do not need to run with your phone - all timing data will be generated when you cross timing mats at the Start, 5K mark, and Finish Line - streamed live to the app by The Last Mile Racing.
The app will also work for spectators so feel free to have your family and friends download the RTRT app and search for Bellin Run. Spectators can utilize interactive maps and receive notifications regarding your race progress when you cross the timing points at the Start, 5K, and Finish. Please note, you can always set your profile to private if you prefer to remain anonymous.
Watch for an email during race week with easy instructions on downloading the app, or visit your app store and download the RTRT.me app today! You can then search for the Bellin Run to get connected.
There are two ways to have your results recorded:
Use the RTRT.me app, available on iOS and Android, and your result will automatically be submitted. Details for use of the app:
- You will receive a personalized “Connect & Claim” email on or about June 5.
- The Connect & Claim email template will include a link to claim your profile, which is necessary to use the app.* This email will also include a short video of what to expect when using the app.
- After you have claimed your profile you are able to run as many practice run as you want until the race officially goes live on June 10.
- Practice runs will not have any of the custom audio messages that will be included during the official virtual timeframe.
- Practice runs will still give you mile splits, pace, time, etc.
- Runner Tracking will not work for practice runs (that is also saved for official runs only)
Submit results here anytime between June 10 and 18