Companies with the highest percentage of participants win a custom award. All employees must have a finishing time for their participation to be included in the final results.
There are six divisions based on company size:
- X-Small Company (10 - 44 employees)
- Small Company (45 - 99 employees)
- Medium Company (100 - 199 employees)
- Large Company (200 - 649 employees)
- X-Large Company (650 - 1,499 employees)
- XX-Large Company (1,500+ employees) (totals are employee count participating, not by % in XX-Large Division)
The company with the best cumulative age-graded time will win a custom award. Each team’s top five male and female age-graded times will account for their overall score. Prizes will be awarded to the top three teams with each scoring team member receiving an award.
For more information contact Corporate Challenge Coordinator Linda Maxwell (920) 217-5695, e-mail email@example.com , fax: (920) 436-8699.