Students and staff from area high schools will compete with other schools to see who can get the highest participation in the Bellin Run (based on percentage of total number of students, staff and faculty).
- High School Challenge Captain's Handbook
- High School Challenge Program Summary
- High School Challenge Important Dates
- High School Challenge Registration Instructions
- High School Challenge Registration Form
Participating students and staff get:
- High School Challenge early registration gift (register by May 1)
- Training schedule
- Pasta dinner discount
- Optional - VIP race packets delivered to your school 1-2 weeks before the race
Program administration is simple. The staff, parent or student team leader(s):
- Advertise the High School Challenge.
- Receive a gift of Bellin Run apparel.
- Manage their school’s T-shirt design and production (optional).
- Distribute training schedule, early registration gift and race packets (optional).
- Coordinate and facilitate group training run/walks (optional but encouraged)