Lots of Links: Here’s How to Make the Most of Your Virtual Bellin Run
June 5, 2020
By Assistant Race Director Linda Maxwell
Let’s be honest – this pandemic has made “pivot” the latest buzzword. That is very true for the Bellin Run team as we strive to make the 2020 Virtual Bellin Run an experience that is motivating, inspiring and fun. We all look forward to being back together for the 2021 Bellin Run, but for this year we are doing what is right for the health of our community.
Our team, as well as our participants, continues to come up with new ideas every day to make the event better – so we thought we would assemble a nice list of links so you don’t miss a thing:
• National Anthem video: Click here to play the National Anthem performed by saxophonist Erik Bertaud. This is the traditional anthem rendition for our event.
• Spotify playlist: Click here for a Spotify playlist of favorite Bellin Run songs, including Chariots of Fire (start line song)
• Results: Once you complete your 2020 Virtual Bellin Run, submit your results here.
• Share photos of you and your fans here. We are having a Virtual Fan Contest, with winners drawn at random throughout the course of the event.
• Race Bib: If you didn’t get your race bib in the mail, download one here.
• Bellin Run Merchandise: Want to score some 2020 Bellin Run merchandise? Go to our store.
• Elite Athlete & VIP Encouraging Videos:
o Meb Keflezighi
o Legend George Wiesner
o Kaitlin Gregg Goodman
o Joan Benoit Samuelson
o Jared Ward
o Brendan Gregg
o Bellin Health President & CEO Chris Woleske
o Bill Rodgers (check out our Facebook page on June 8 for Bill’s video)
Continue to stay safe and healthy – and we look forward to seeing you on Saturday, June 12, 2021!
Posted in: | 7 Comments